Friday, April 07, 2006

Site updates.

New banner. School rumble. Horrible picture quality, but I just *HAD* to do it when I saw that scene. I'm surprised that there isn't a better picture around. Did some searching on google, nothing really decent turned up.

Oh well. O2jam died anyway. Now that I've completed NOTD:AfterMath, I have nothing to do.

Again.

I need to stop messing around with Photoshop when I'm free.

And start messing around with Aftereffects.

Song of (whatever) changed to Main Theme (of Shin Onimusha Dawn of Dreams), by Jamie Christopherson, from Shin Onimusha Dawn of Dreams Original Soundtrack. Fantastic soundtrack. Lots of battle stuff, something I fall easily for. :D
---

Annoying.

I'm one for making fast, and quality. However, when I mean quality, I don't mean 3 edit pass, which screws up my script, or 3 QCers going through it or something.

Speedsubbing 4 life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home